Thursday 9 July 2009

My skills & knowledge of Computers

What are my skills and knowledge about computer... i guess not much... i considered myself adequate... i need to learn more and explore more about the technologies....
talking about software... i know how to opearte few softwares like Words, publishers, front page, excel, n UBS accounting. My favourite will be power point... i just love power pont... way back during my Diploma years i took a full course of front page and excel... it's a requiremnnt which i find it ok...i like it... hardware??? i know how to handle the LCD, printer n scanner....i love the internet... lot of things i can do like uploading and downloading mp3s, video, images and photos etc.... i also used the internet during my teaching practicum in school which i find very useful in teaching students the Engliah Language.

1 comment: